Author Topic: Introductions! \o/  (Read 14171 times)

December 23, 2011, 11:00:12 am
Hey Everyone, I'm Inveracity, my real name is Christopher and of this writing I am 22 years old, Born and raised in Denmark.

I was invited by CWolf to #Deadworld, after having showed some interest in game development on #globalgamers. I had my doubts at first, as in; what if CWolf turned out to be a molester of young men, and indeed he turned out to be exactly that. Which was great! Many good times was had.

I currently study IT Infrastructure and IT architecture, and I'm employed as an intern in a Software Development / Hosting / IT consultancy company, where I help out designing and implementing IT Infrastructure for customers.

I make alot of music for my own amusement, none of it suitable for games though.
I've lived in Scotland for a short while, and I've therefore picked up a scottish accent, which confuses people sometimes.

Happy gamings, and congratulations on the new Mechadroids release! (released today, version 0.2.0!) Keep working hard :)

Edit:: I've since then made music for Jargon and CWolf for their Ludum Dare games, and that was truely an awesome experience, one that I hope to do again!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:24:24 pm by Inveracity »
I don't lie about stuff like that.

August 06, 2012, 07:12:08 pm
Hi. First-time-poster, long-time-fan.

James. I used to live with Mr. Wolf and I know Mr. Jargon.

BroadcastException: Broadcasting message additional information but no listener found.
When life gives you lemons, kill yourself.

October 20, 2014, 12:50:36 pm
I am Sam.
That is all.
Thank you.

• No avatar
March 23, 2019, 11:56:03 am
My names Kidbooo, im 29 years old living in Cairns Australia (Yes, Aussie, no I dont ride a Kangaroo to school). As I just mentioned, im still in school completing grade 12. Im just some random that wandered into GlobalGamers IRC one day and made friends with CWolf, he's at +6 Cheese points atm (Can you beat him?). I like Cheese, Zombies and have a severe prejudice against midgets, i mean, Little People... Im not sure what it is, they're just so small.