Poll

What would you like to be implemented next?

Connection Bouncing - Allows you to route your connection through multiple servers.  Will include the world map.
0 (0%)
Tracing - The ability to trace active connections as well as detect traces on your own system.
3 (25%)
Banks - Allows you to create bank accounts and manage your credits.  May also introduce new mission types.  This is also a prerequisite to hardware upgrades.
4 (33.3%)
News - Introduces news servers that report on variables hacks that go on in the game.  May also provide leader boards.
0 (0%)
Extend Mission Engine - Extensive work on the mission engine will allow us to add new (and more complex) missions easier.  This will come with a fuck-ton of new missions too.
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Sprint #3 Major Feature  (Read 4520 times)

December 13, 2010, 12:24:47 pm
Right, we've got into a particular method of releasing updates and that is with our fortnightly sprints.  At first we bit off more than we could chew but we're now adapted our sprints to implement a single feature at a time, plus as many bugs as we can.

After correcting a couple of major design decisions (with regards to the data persistence and netcode), we're ready to start implementing features.  We've discussed a few potentials and we'd like to know what the community would like to see first.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 12:28:15 pm by Jargon »

December 13, 2010, 12:31:49 pm
Buuuuuuuuut.....

I want them all :D

Okay, I'll be serious.. There, voted
Have I ever given you the impression I was turned off by crazy?

December 13, 2010, 12:35:58 pm
I know drac, me too...

If I knew kage bunshin no jutsu this wouldn't be a problem :D

• No avatar
December 13, 2010, 12:38:21 pm
I want them all as well, but meh... I just voted for Banks because it doesn't really matter, they're all awesome.

December 13, 2010, 12:40:29 pm
I know drac, me too...

If I knew kage bunshin no jutsu this wouldn't be a problem :D

<3

Anime geeks ftw ^_^
Have I ever given you the impression I was turned off by crazy?

December 13, 2010, 12:47:17 pm
Right- I've logged my vote :D

• No avatar
December 13, 2010, 09:59:53 pm
BAnnkssssss

Cos I want money, and also, mainly, cos I wantz hardware stuff!

And after that connection bouncing!

ziv.